Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hanger Leads Corbett 41% To 34% In Latest Poll

I am glad to say that I lead 41% to 34% Tom Corbett in the race for Pennsylvania Governor, according to Public Policy Polling.  http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/pennsylvania/.

In January, 2013, I trailed Corbett by 41% to 37% so I have gained 4 points, while Corbett has lost 7 points, during the last two months.  The net swing to me is 11 points.

Importantly, all five prospective Democratic candidates tested against Corbett beat him in the PPP poll. I remain the only announced Democratic candidate. For more information and to support the campaign visit:
www.hangerforgovernor.com.  Early donations are especially helpful.

Corbett's disapproval rating is now 58%, making him the third most unpopular Governor in the nation, with only the Governors of Illinois and Rhode Island more unpopular.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for the off topic post - but do you have any thoughts on Senate Bill 411

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read it. Glad to talk after doing so. What are your thoughts?

      Delete
  2. I hope you are PA's next Governor. You'd do well for PA and the country. However, if it doesn't work out please consider relocating to Texas. We're the energy capitol of the nation. We could do with some competency on energy and environment issues for a change.

    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete